Travel Medical Insurance
Travel Medical Insurance
International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG) truly understands the needs of international travelers. For more than a decade, IMG has provided medical insurance to individuals, families and groups who are living or traveling abroad. Whether you need individual coverage for a vacation or group coverage for your employees in locations around the world, IMG has a product to meet your needs.
View All Available Plans including Student, Group and Multi-Travel plans.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if three months or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Graduating seniors trips
- 65+ traveling and not covered by Medicare
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International® provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., while Patriot America® provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. using our International Provider AccessSM(IPA). You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.